Butter London-The Full Monty and HB Plates 21-25

I spent today driving and antiquing in cottage country Ontario-seen lots of amazing fall folliage. Seen lots of forests, lots of lakes-its my favourite time of year! So it was easy to pick the image plate with the leaves on it for this fall mani!



It was a pleasant surprise a couple weeks ago when I went to Holt Renfew one day to get some Lippmann polishes that they also sell Butter London. My wallet wasn't very happy though as they are around $15 each. Anyway, in addition to some standard line polishes, I was able to get the recently released Victoriana, The Full Monty, Marrow, All Hail McQueen and a few others.



After swatching a few polishes to see what I was going to use for my fall leaf mani, I decided to use The Full Monty as the base colour. This first image is one coat and no clean up as the daylight was quickly fading and I wanted to capture a quick pix.







This next pix is two coats and then a coat of Essie Matte About You. I've tried most of the matte makers on the market; I by far like this one best as it gives the most matte! Pix isn't great as daylight was slowly fading....







Then stamped! Using fall leaves from image plate HB21! I used all Konad special polishes for stamping! And of course the red maple leaf had to be front and centre as, well, I am Canadian! A little subliminal tribute to my heritage....



















This mani was a little challenging for me-a lot of cleanup of the scraper and the image plate as so many different colours were used, and so many times stamped using multiple colours. But I was happy with the end result.



Here's pix of the image plates-I'm loving all the image plates from 21-40. I so can't wait to use the coffee plates-nothing that I love more than my Tim Horton's triple triple! You know are a reguler when the ladies at the counter have your order ready before you order! And your dinner guests brings a fresh timmies instead of wine to dinner!



Feel free to click on pix for better image of plate!











(edit: I forgot to include hb24 in original post! Oops)









I want to add more pictures but I'm on the road again to see more beautiful fall folliage!



Thanks for looking!

You have read this articlebutter london / fall / Fauxnad / gold / HB21 / HB22 / HB23 / HB24 / HB25 / Konad with the title Butter London-The Full Monty and HB Plates 21-25. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2010/10/butter-london-full-monty-and-hb-plates.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, October 2, 2010

Comments "Butter London-The Full Monty and HB Plates 21-25"

Post a Comment