Ulta3 Earl Grey

Hello again, I've been up in sunny (and wet) Brisbane/Gold Coast for the last week and only had a couple of opportunities to jump on my hubby's laptop. But now I'm back home and can show you the last two of the new colours.

Earl grey.  I love this colour, I think it will be the most popular in the range.  It's a beautiful neutral taupe brown/grey.  A perfectly work appropriate polish. Silky smooth and totally opaque in two coats.  This was without a top coat.


No comparison swatches this time.  Why?  Becuase there really isn't any other colour in the Ulta3 range that was even close enough to compare to.
You have read this articleUlta3 with the title Ulta3 Earl Grey. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2010/11/ulta3-earl-grey.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Comments "Ulta3 Earl Grey"

Post a Comment