Crakle Glaze preview

It's been crazy these past few days so I haven't been able to post all the things I wanted to.
In the meanwhile, get ready for some exciting news and step by steps...

I also wanted to show you a little teaser for China Glaze incoming crakle collection which I believe will be called "Crakle Glaze"



Ooh my... it's hot!!!
I can't wait to get my hands on those.

That's it for today, sorry about this quick post but I really wanted to show you this teaser asap and I need to get ready for tonight, big plans ahead.

You have read this articlechina glaze / crackle with the title Crakle Glaze preview. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2010/12/crakle-glaze-preview.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Comments "Crakle Glaze preview"

Post a Comment