NOTD : Eyeko Cosmic Polish for Space Age Nails

Short after I began wearing black nail polish, I felt the need something different, of course I still loved the glossy look of a deep black creme but how could I resist the dazzling holographic micro glitters of Eyeko Cosmic?

Eyeko Cosmic
Eyeko Cosmic
Glitters are very hard to photograph, the second, blurry, picture give you a better idea of Cosmic but I really feel like I didn't manage to do justice to this amazing rainbow.
You're looking at 3 thin coats but it applied easily and dried in a flash.

Eyeko is against animal testing, their nail polishes are B3F and can be bought online here (worldwide delivery).
You have read this articleblack / creme / eyeko / Holographic with the title NOTD : Eyeko Cosmic Polish for Space Age Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/01/notd-eyeko-cosmic-polish-for-space-age.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, January 17, 2011

Comments "NOTD : Eyeko Cosmic Polish for Space Age Nails"

Post a Comment