TBN Ultramarine blue

Today I have a frankenpolish that I made up ages ago and never got around to posting.


I made this up using a bottle of white polish from Totally Beautiful Nails (a cheap Aussie brand) and then added about a teaspoon of Ultramarine Blue pigment that I got from TBK Trading.  It made a a strong creamy bright blue polish.  A really simple frankenpolish that anyone could do.

Below shows the first time I swatched this.  This was two coats without a top coat.  As you can see, there were still tiny granules of pigment left on the nail which made it look slightly rough.  A nice layer of Seche Vite covered that right up, as you can see in the top picture.

You have read this articleFrankenpolish with the title TBN Ultramarine blue. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/01/tbn-ultramarine-blue.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, January 30, 2011

Comments "TBN Ultramarine blue"

Post a Comment