Opi Unripened

Although I'm sure you're all already familiar with this  nail polish from the Go Goth! Halloween set, I though that since I'm wearing it I might as well show it to you.

Unripened is a fascinating nail polish in the bottle and in spite of being much more elusive on the nail, it's definitely a must have in my book.
It's a black base shimmer packed with multichome particles going from aqua to blue, blurple, purple and yellow. Opaque in two easy coats (no topcoat here), pretty much Opi's standard, no disappointment here.
On the nail, unfortunately, you won't be able to see all the beauty of the color changing shimmer but a very subtle duochrome, aqua in the center and  blurple in the edges and that is if you look closely, the black base doesn't help...



Opi Unripened



Opi Unripened


Like I said, I really love Unripened and I can easily forgive the unkept promise of a color changing shimmer on my nails. It's so dark and mysterious...
It's one of those rare nail polishes that truly makes me happy everytime I look at the bottle : instant joy in a solvent!
I'm sure you have one of those too and I'd be curious to know which ones, maybe it's your turn to create lemmings, LOL.

And just for beauty of it, here's a macro of the "rainbow" :


Opi Unripened
You have read this articleblack / OPI / shimmer with the title Opi Unripened. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/02/opi-unripened.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, February 7, 2011

Comments "Opi Unripened"

Post a Comment