Happy Fat Tuesday!

Last night found me with a bit of free time, so I thought, why not do another Mardi Gras mani?


Used same plates as last mani as their aren't too many image plates out there for this theme and I'm just not creative or talented enough to do anything freehand!



IP's Konad m77, fauxnad m19, fauxnad T20 and fauxnad T39. All images were stamped with China Glaze 2030.



This time, I tried to find deep, rich jewel tones that, to me, say Mardi Gras. Polishes used (starting on thumb and working clockwise) Misa Like it Like That, Cheeky Monkey Raunchy B*tch, Misa Quirky Smile, Cheeky Monkey Brazen Hussy and Misa Spark my Heart Thats a Start. Here's the polishes before stamping:



I wish I had enough more colours like the deep finish found in these Cheeky Monkey polishes--love love love them! Any recommendations? I'd love to know your suggestions!

Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleCheeky Monkey / china glaze / Fauxnad / fauxnad m19 / Konad / m77 / Mardi Gras / misa / T20 / T39 with the title Happy Fat Tuesday!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-fat-tuesday.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Comments "Happy Fat Tuesday!"

Post a Comment