Happy Spring!!!!

I thought I'd try some different type of nail art ....here's my garden of Spring flowers!



Base is Finger Paints Aren't You Glad-iolous available at Sally's. To be honest, I picked these up more because I thought the rings that came with them were super cute...I don't really think these colours are all that unique.....


Then used an assortment of rhinestones to create the flowers and butterfly. I haven't done a whole lot with rhinestones...usually just add one here or there for the centre of a flower pretty much...that's it.


These two pix have had a coat of clear to hopefully keep the stones on my fingers for a day or so! I don't usually have the patience for all the stone fiddling....this didn't turn out too shabby except the ring finger...probably should have added one less stone...oh well...next time...and every mani error is just reason to redo my nails!

Here's the polish by itself...


Spring is one of my favourite times of the year! I always look at it as a time of new beginnings...and always looks forward to trees buds blooming, the tulips and daffodils sprouting and birds returning from the south! (Not to mention the start of spring means fresh maple syrup is around the corner! mmmmm!) Far too early for any of this to happen here in Ontario...but lets hope Spring is right around the corner!

Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleFingerPaints / purple with the title Happy Spring!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-spring.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, March 20, 2011

Comments "Happy Spring!!!!"

Post a Comment