MAC Quite Cute Swatches and Review

MAC is playing it fun with its next upcoming collection, Quite Cute, pastels and happy colors! I must say that I was pretty excited about it.

Quite Cute will include 3 new creme nail polishes : Little Girl Type, Ice Cream Cake and Mischievous Mint.
The formula was very nice on these, 2 to 3 thin coats  to reach full opacity, they weren't one bit streaky but actually well pigmented. They dried fast and weren't "thick" on the nail, the downside being the shine, a topcoat is absolutely necessary, not that I'd even consider not wearing topcoat anyway, but you get the point...





Little Girl Type : Nice warm lavender
MAC Little Girl Type

MAC Little Girl Type

MAC Little Girl Type



Mischievous Mint : Bright mint green
MAC Mischievous Mint

MAC Mischievous Mint

MAC Mischievous Mint


Ice Cream Cake : True Bubblegum Pink
MAC Ice Cream Cake
 
MAC Ice Cream Cake

MAC Ice Cream Cake



What could I possibly add about this collection? I really like the concept and the colors are lovely and cheering but they are so dupable...

I must admit that I didn't bother searching for exact dupes for the mauve and pink, but I was curious about Mischievous Mint, I instantly went for Essie Mint Candy Apple but it was the same shade only one tone lighter, an exact dupe would be Gosh Miss Minty.

MAC Quite Cute will be available on April 7th in the US and in April for the rest of the world.
You have read this articlecreme / green / MAC / pink / purple with the title MAC Quite Cute Swatches and Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/03/mac-quite-cute-swatches-and-review.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Comments "MAC Quite Cute Swatches and Review"

Post a Comment