NOTD : Misa It's You!

I don't know about you but although Spring is already here, I just can't stick to pastels and forget about my vampies... I've never worn nail polish according to the weather or the season but rather to my mood so after watching the "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" Season Final last night (I know... I catch up on series in the weekends...) and listening at the end of the episode to Adele's amazing song : "Someone Like You", I felt the need for a dark nail polish.
I picked Misa It's You! and one could say that even the name is appropriate... Although it's not a deliberate choice... But still!

Misa It's You!
Misa It's You!
Misa It's You!

Application was flawless and built up in 2 easy coats, the formula is a bit runny though so you'll have to make sure you don't put too much nail polish on the brush or you'll end up with floaded cuticles.
As you can see, It's You! is an astonishing dark green duochrome with a pink flash, depending on the lighting you'll either see a true green or a dusty greyish base.
L*U*S*T

Now, this is something I thought I'd never do on my blog and I don't think there's a lot of singers I'd do it for, but I just love Adele too much not to, she's mesmerizing...
Here's her "Someone Like You" perfomance at the 2011 Brit Awards :
(I even like her nails in this video!)

You have read this articleduochrome / green / misa / shimmer with the title NOTD : Misa It's You!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/03/notd-misa-it-you.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, March 27, 2011

Comments "NOTD : Misa It's You!"

Post a Comment