Remember Earth Hour Tonight!

I cannot believe that I decided to stamp over Nfu oh# 51...so pretty and glowy...but its for a good cause!
Tonight between 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. I'll be turning out my lights in recognition of Earth Hour. Here's my Earth Hour mani....yesterday's mani of Nicole By OPI Midnight Snowfall, topped with one coat of nfu 51 and now stamped using Nicole By OPI Positive Energy.
Used IP's T37, T46, HB32, HB44, fauxnad m04, fauxnad m27, fauxnad H and fauxnad C05.
Thx for looking!
You have read this articlefauxnad C05 / fauxnad H / fauxnad m04 / fauxnad m27 / HB32 / HB44 / nfu oh / Nicole by OPI / purple / T37 / T46 with the title Remember Earth Hour Tonight!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/03/remember-earth-hour-tonight.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, March 26, 2011

Comments "Remember Earth Hour Tonight!"

Post a Comment