St Paddy's Day Mani with NYX Jungle....

I'm not a big fan of greens and the green polish that I happen to be looking for, I couldn't locate. So going thru my stash, I came across NYX Jungle, so thought I'd give it a whirl for my next St. Patricks Day mani.


This polish is very very sheer and even with three coats, can still see VNL in certain lighting. You are looking at three coats. It has an interesting gold shimmer that peaks thru...I liked the smooth application (a little on the runnier side but I had no issues applying it) and the kind of shimmer finish that is easier (for me) to clean up so I was happy as I'm still working on my cleanup skills!



Stamped using CND Gold Chrome using BM3 plate and for a bit of interest, used Nubar Martini glitter on the tips.

I intially tried Lippmann Boom Boom Pow for the gold glitter interest, but it was too yellow making the tips turn lime green and not enough glitter (at least what I had envisioned in my mind) so opted for Nubar Martini instead.



Hope you have a great weekend and thx for looking!
You have read this articleCND / Fauxnad / fauxnad BM03 / green / St. Patricks Day with the title St Paddy's Day Mani with NYX Jungle..... You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/03/st-paddy-day-mani-with-nyx-jungle.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, March 11, 2011

Comments "St Paddy's Day Mani with NYX Jungle...."

Post a Comment