Christening nails

Today I have my nails from my baby girls Christening on the weekend.  I couldn't go last Ulta3's baby pink for this mani.  I added some flower embellishments that I bought from a kisok in our local Westfield last year.  They work really well, but I was lazy and didn't find the tweezers to apply them and that's why they aren't lined up nicely.

Here is the cake I made for her.

And the inside. White Chocolate mud cake, aarrgggghhhhh (wipes drool from side of mouth)

And my dolly dressed up ready to go.
Happy Wednesday everyone.
You have read this article with the title Christening nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/04/christening-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Comments "Christening nails"

Post a Comment