Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air : layering experiment

You've probably seen Glitter in the Air everywhere on the internet by now but since I had a specific idea of how I wanted to wear first, here's my version of it.

Glitter in the air is a very sheer baby blue base with a grey hue packed with multi sized pink and blue glitter. It's not your average glitter but is actually very womanly, soft and delicate. It can be worn alone with a slight visible nail line at 4 coats or can be layered with numerous possibilities.
I decided to do an ombre manicure with Chanel Riva and Essie Marshmallow, I just went from thumb to pinkie using less Riva and more Marshmallow.
All the pictures are with two thin coats of Glitter in the Air, no topcoat.


Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air

Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air
Ombre manicure

Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air
Ombre manicure

Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air
Ombre manicure

I don't know about you but I absolutely love the result.
I didn't want to loose the sheer / jelly finish, as if the nail polish was transluscent, so Chanel Riva and Essie Marshmallow were just perfect... Actually, I must say that I find it so much more beautiful this way than over a creme.

Now I can't wait to hear your opinion on it!
You have read this articleblue / deborah lippmann / glitter / layering / sheer with the title Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air : layering experiment. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/04/deborah-lippmann-glitter-in-air.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, April 2, 2011

Comments "Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air : layering experiment"

Post a Comment