Easter Skittles!

After a bit of indecisiveness, I finally decided on an Easter mani. Unfortunately, my stamping went south and I was too tired and it was too late to redo, so unfortunately it turned out all crooked looking! Just another excuse to do my nails again tonight!


Used Konad black special polish; fauxnad IP's T21, HB38 and SdP B-05.




Here's skittles before stamping.




Starting at thumb, left to right: Generation Baby Blue, Orly Lemonade, Orly Cashmere Cardigan, Orly Polo Princess and Orly Gumdrop.

Are you planning on an Easter mani? I've certainly seen some very cool Easter mani's out there in the blogesphere! It always amazes me what creative talent so many of you have!!


Thanks for looking!

You have read this articleEaster / Fauxnad / Generation / HB38 / Konad / orly / SdP B-05 / skittles / T21 with the title Easter Skittles!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/04/easter-skittles.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, April 18, 2011

Comments "Easter Skittles!"

Post a Comment