Golden Rose Scale Effect Collection : Flaaaaaakies!!!

I wasn't familiar with the Golden Rose Scale Effects until a few weeks ago and since I just got them in the mail, I thought I had to try and take proper pictures because I couldn't find any myself when I needed them.
There are 15 nail polishes in the collection, they don't have names, just numbers from 01 to 15. They're all very sheer, even those who look pretty dark. They're also quite dense and dry very fast but a bit dull so I swatched them all with topcoat, over black and white.
























Overall :
Depending on what you're planning to layer them on, mainly dark colors, there are a few you might want to pass because they're very similar.
Otherwise, I really like them, especially over pastels or medium toned nail polishes and I can't wait to try them over greens, blues, purples, pinks,...


Availabiliy : I haven't seen them in the Golden Rose online store... These were sent to me from Holland and I believe they're easily available in Eastern Europe.


*Edit*

Since I had a lot of questions, I  decided to add a quick recap to help you decide which ones to pass.


01 & 13 : same flakies
01 clear base
13 very subtle sheer blue base.

02 & 15 : same flakies
02 clear base
15 orange base, invisible on the nail.

04 & 06 : same flakies,
04 clear base
06 very subtle sheer blue base.

11 & 14 : same flakies,
11 very subtle sheer pink base
14 almost invisible yellowish base.

03, 05, 07, 08, 09, 10 & 12 : same flakies,
03, 05 & 08 : clear base
07 very subtle sheer pink base
09 slight blue based pink base
10 blue based pink base
12 sheer warm pink base



Overall :
The only ones with significant base colors are 09, 10, 12 and 13.
Otherwise, you can get either one of the same flakies group.

I hope this helps!
You have read this articleflakies / golden rose with the title Golden Rose Scale Effect Collection : Flaaaaaakies!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/04/golden-rose-scale-effect-collection.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, April 16, 2011

Comments "Golden Rose Scale Effect Collection : Flaaaaaakies!!!"

Post a Comment