I Thought I Had Another Unintentional Easter Mani On My Hands!

For some reason, I got to thinking I haven't worn pink in a while. Sitting on my nail table was a recently obtained bottle of Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter and I sorted thru my stash to come up with a pink that was untried. Decided upon Deborah Lippmann My Romance.
This is what the two of them look like together:
This is when it struck me that I had created yet another unintentional Easter mani! I actually really like these two polishes together and this look would be great for Easter, or Spring or super cute for my dear daughter to wear (although she seems mainly to be into black or red...not girly girl nails like this!) While I can't wait to do some Easter stamping, its too early for me, so had to come up with a way to turn this unintentional Easter mani around! Low and behold, again, sitting on my nail desk was my newly acquired image plates from Shirley-had just taken the plastic coating off the last one a day ago-so decided upon the My Little Pony plate (SdP B-14) with stars (SdB B-18). Stamped with Konad black special polish.

Photobucket

I really like the look of these stars and could easily see myself doing this mani again and again with all five fingers with just the stars...or other endless combinations as these stars rock!

And here's My Romance all by itself. This was three coats and still can see some VNL...but very pretty none the less.


Thanks for looking!
You have read this articledeborah lippmann / Fauxnad / Konad / pink / SdP B-14 / SdP B-18 with the title I Thought I Had Another Unintentional Easter Mani On My Hands!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-thought-i-had-another-unintentional.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Comments "I Thought I Had Another Unintentional Easter Mani On My Hands!"

Post a Comment