KOH Red Seduction! Limited Edition Set

Yesterday I received the most wonderful package from a very unique friend. Inside of this package she included a few surprises among which KOH Red Seduction!
I don't really know much about the brand but I do know that it's a  luxurious Dutch and that if it wasn't for my friend, I could never have been able to possess this lavish set.

Red Seduction! includes both a blue based red nail polish and a matching lipstick. There is also a small black retractable lip brush.



The KOH Red! nail polish from this set is a reedition from a core shade but in comes in a very special packaging : a black opaque bottle with an orchid lid and a little silver charm. My first impression when I opened the box was that it was the most beautiful nail polish polish I had ever seen.
Red! is a very sexy blue based jelly red. With one coat, you can achieve full coverage but there's still a little bit of Visible Nail Line so if you have long nails, you might need to apply a second one. In terms of formula, it was a little on the thick side but I had no trouble whatsoever and I found that the polish went exactly where I wanted it to, no floaded cuticles here. Just like the majority of jellies, Red! dries to a glossy finish.



KOH Red! nail polish


KOH Red! nail polish

KOH Red! nail polish

KOH Red! lipstick matches almost perfectly the nail polish. I'm a little out of my comfort zone here so I'll try and be brief : if you like blue based reds, you'll loove this one, it's moisturizing and well pigmented, I've worn it for a couple of hours and I didn't have any problems, the wear was pretty good and altough I didn't use a lip pencil, it didn't bleed.



KOH Red! lipstick
 
KOH Red! lipstick

Overall :

Although these aren't the most unique colors, the set is definitely worth having : both the perfect red lipstick and nail polish. I'll just add this one thing : M. Thanks Hun!!!
You have read this articlejelly / koh / lipstick / red with the title KOH Red Seduction! Limited Edition Set. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/04/koh-red-seduction-limited-edition-set.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Comments "KOH Red Seduction! Limited Edition Set"

Post a Comment