Pink Dream : a new layering experiment

I had a special request from one of my friends today : a Spring "layering" manicure.
Since I haven't posted a lot of pinks, I went through my stash, searching for the perfect combo, and OPI Teenage Dream immediately appealed to me but I didn't want the regular glitter over cream layering so I decided to add a subtle holo on top of that.

I used :
OPI Panda-Monium Pink, 2 thin coats,
OPI Teenage Dream, 1 thin coat,
Catherine Arley 670, 1 coat,
And both base and topcoat.








Overall :
I really like this layering, the holo is subtle but gleaming and the subdued glitter underneath really adds a beautiful sparkle without being too pronounced.
I think I might try the glitter / holo mani more often with the upcoming sunny days.
What do you think, do you like it? Is pink nail polish your thing?


You have read this articleCatherine Arley / creme / glitter / Holographic / layering / OPI / pink with the title Pink Dream : a new layering experiment. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/04/pink-dream-new-layering-experiment.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, April 28, 2011

Comments "Pink Dream : a new layering experiment"

Post a Comment