Blue Blood

Last night (or rather this morning) I didn't get to sleep until after the sun came up! If anyone's ever done that, don't tell me it's not an amazing feeling. I went out in town then watched Napoleon Dynamite and couldn't sleep until 5.30. I don't know why I've shared that with you today. It's completely unrelated to anything but I guess I just want to say everyone should do it more often! I'm very much a night person. I'd much rather sleep all day and be awake all night.


Plate: Bundle Monster BM225
Base Colour: La Femme - Grey Cream
Stamp Colour: NYC Glossies 243B
I used scotch tape to mark off the edges of the nails and painted on two coats of Barry M Blue Glitter .
Top Coat of NYC


 
You have read this articleBarry M / blue / bm225 / Bundle Monster 2.0 / Grey / la femme / NYC / Stamping with the title Blue Blood. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/05/blue-blood.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, May 8, 2011

Comments "Blue Blood"

Post a Comment