#FF : Shimera

Franken Fridays have slowly become the posts I'm most eager to publish each week. I really hope you're enjoying them as much as I am.

Today's franken is called Shimera, and yes the S is intended, since it's sort of a shimmer ;-)
You probably don't want to hear about application etc so on to the pics!
These are all 1 coat over black, with topcoat. I have to apologize for the last ones, they are too dark for my taste but it's the only way I could show you the last bit of mulichrome since the gold flash appears in low light.
Shimera franken
Shimera franken
Shimera franken
Shimera franken
Shimera franken
Shimera franken
Shimera franken
Shimera franken
Shimera franken
Shimera franken

Shimera franken

Shimera franken

Shimera franken

Shimera franken

Shimera franken


I also made 2 quick videos to show you the multichrome better, one in the bottle and one on the nail :






Well... That was pic heavy!

I hope you enjoyed this franken. Unfortunately this will be one of the few I won't be publishing the recipe for but I will soon have a surprise for you guys so please don't hate me for that ;-)
You have read this articlefranken / mutichrome with the title #FF : Shimera. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/05/ff-shimera.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, May 27, 2011

Comments "#FF : Shimera"

Post a Comment