From the vault : OPI DS Mystery

Well, technically DS Mystery isn't really from the vault since I only bought it a couple of months ago but it has been out for a while now, so you get the idea ;-)

OPI DS Mystery

OPI DS Mystery

OPI DS Mystery

OPI DS Mystery

DS Mystery is a cool dark purple base packed with tons of gold, smooth, irregularly shaped, glitter flecks. You can see on the last pic that the base color is a true blurple and that the gold flecks warm it up to an overall eggplant shade. Application was dreamy, the polish went exactly where I wanted it to and dried very fast to a perfect 2 coater vampy nail polish.

Overall :
Although I'm not sure this qualifies as a true Designer Series in my book, I think Mystery is a must have for any vampy lover, I've even been wearing it for two days now!
You have read this articledesigner series / OPI / purple / shimmer with the title From the vault : OPI DS Mystery. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/05/from-vault-opi-ds-mystery.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, May 2, 2011

Comments "From the vault : OPI DS Mystery"

Post a Comment