NOTD: Quick & Simple Monday Mani - Shattered Tips

Hi guys.
Hope you are all having a good start to your week.
Today I just quickly put together what I call a "Monday mani". I can't bring myself to do much on a Monday (although it's actually a bank holiday today) and my shatter polish had been sitting on the shelf forever!!
I'm actually not a massive fan of shatter polish (in any colour) so I can only tolerate it in small amounts like in this mani.

I applied a sort of nude base colour by Missguided, although IRL it can look more like an old rose pink:

The Barry M shatter polish applied matte onto the glossy polish. I like matte more than I care to admit but in this case it just didn't look right so I added a glossy top coat.




Here is what I used:
*Missguided Splash & Polish Range - Misscellaneous
*Barry M Nail Paint Instant Effect - Black
* Orly - Glitz & Glamour
xoxo
You have read this articleBarry M / french tips / missguided / nude / shatter polish with the title NOTD: Quick & Simple Monday Mani - Shattered Tips. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/05/notd-quick-simple-monday-mani-shattered.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, May 30, 2011

Comments "NOTD: Quick & Simple Monday Mani - Shattered Tips"

Post a Comment