OPI Rally Pretty Pink & Spark de Triomphe Serena Glam Slam France 2011

You've probably seen these already but I figured since I have them I might as well post them ;-) I won't be layering them with the 2 shatters included in the duo packs though because I've already reviewed those, you can still see them here.





Rally Pretty Pink is an extremely sparkly glass flecked / foily plum with a very strong gold flash. It dried very quickly and I must say that I didn't expect the gold flash to be so strong. It's really stunning and I can easily see it complimenting a tan. But... As much as I like it, I can't help but wish it had a silver twin too.

OPI Rally Pretty Pink

OPI Rally Pretty Pink

OPI Rally Pretty Pink

OPI Rally Pretty Pink

Spark de Triomphe is a surprising nail polish. I can't think of any other pewter glitter and the mix of very small and larger round glitters makes it really unique in my book. It takes 3 coats to achieve full opacity but with one coat it can be amazing layered. I'll try and post a combo very soon.

OPI Spark de Triomphe

OPI Spark de Triomphe

OPI Spark de Triomphe

OPI Spark de Triomphe

Overall :
Rally Pretty Pink & Spark de Triomphe are really awesome, they're totally different from what OPI usually releases and I can really see Serena Williams nail addict's touch. I don't think they can appeal  to everyone but not playing it safe is definitely a good thing in my opinion!
You have read this articleglass flecked / glitter / OPI / pewter / pink with the title OPI Rally Pretty Pink & Spark de Triomphe Serena Glam Slam France 2011. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/05/opi-rally-pretty-pink-spark-de-triomphe.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, May 23, 2011

Comments "OPI Rally Pretty Pink & Spark de Triomphe Serena Glam Slam France 2011"

Post a Comment