Essie Fair Game Swatches and Review

I must confess that I wasn't really excited about Essie Fair Game based on swatches but it was so unusal that it drew my attention. It's a medium gunmetal grey, a bit too brushstrokey for my taste. Opacity was pretty good and it dried fast but dull, plus you have to be extremely careful with application not to end up with an awful result.
Of course that's even more obvious on macro pics.

Essie Fair Game
Essie Fair Game
Essie Fair Game

And here it is next to Lancôme Le Gris L'Wren Scott, the closest I could find in my stash in terms of color and finish.


From left to right :
Essie Fair Game
Lancôme Le Gris L'Wren Scott

Essie Fair Game on index and ring finger
Lancôme Le Gris L'Wren Scott on middle finger
Essie Fair Game on index and ring finger
Lancôme Le Gris L'Wren Scott on middle finger
Mattified

Overall :
As much as I want to love Fair Game, I just can't, at least not entirely... I actually think that mattified it looks beautiful but something keeps telling me it's too much trouble.

What do you think about it?

You have read this articleEssie / gray / shimmer with the title Essie Fair Game Swatches and Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/06/essie-fair-game-swatches-and-review.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Comments "Essie Fair Game Swatches and Review"

Post a Comment