Icing by Claire's Orchid

Have you heard about those 'Charlie Sheen' polishes at Icing by Claire's....Epic Winning and Tiger's Blood? After I had seen a few swatches, I went to the Icing store closest to me...actually had to visit a couple stores before I found Tiger's Blood, but was able to get them. While I was at Icing, I picked up this polish, Orchid and decided it was going to be my next mani.



After two coats, stamped using fauxand IP A59 using Konad black special polish. I wish my nails were all a little longer like the thumb nails so the full nail design with the swirls on both ends is visible as I really like the look of it.



Added a little bit of sparkle with some nail art stripers after stamping.



Unfortunately, the lighting when I took these pix wasn't the greatest but hope you can see a little of the sparkle.



Here's Icing by Claire's Orchid by itself.



Thx for looking!
You have read this articleA59 / Fauxnad / Konad / purple with the title Icing by Claire's Orchid. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/06/icing-by-claire-orchid.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, June 12, 2011

Comments "Icing by Claire's Orchid"

Post a Comment