Join The Dots

I've spent my evening getting ready for tomorrow's day trip. Some friends and I are going to a theme park called Drayton Manor which is about two and a half hours drive north and I am so so so excited! I always like to be prepared for these kinds of trips so I already have my rucksack filled with a packed lunch, spare clothes, camera and all the other standard day trip paraphernalia!


Plate: Bundle Monster BM211
Base Colour: Rimmel Blue My Mind
Stamp Colour: Collection 2000 Moonlight Shine
China Glaze Adore for the dots
Top Coat of NYC




You have read this articleBundle Monster 2.0 / china glaze / collection 2000 / Rimmel / Stamping with the title Join The Dots. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/06/join-dots.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, June 13, 2011

Comments "Join The Dots"

Post a Comment