Pink Wednesday : Teeez Smooth... & Cool

I don't know if you're already familiar with Teeez Cosmetics. I'm positive I've already seen swatches before but other than that...
That is until I recieved a package from my lovely friend M.
Teeez is a Dutch based makeup company, they have a small nail polish line that includes 3 holos : Smooth, Cool and Outta Control.

I did swatch all 3 of them but I'm not satisfied with Outta Control's pics so I'll wait for a sunny day, hopefully this weekend, and swatch it again.
In terms of formula, they are truly amazing, so smooth and easy to work with, 2 coats of perfect shine.


From left to right :
Teeez Smooth
Teeez Cool
Teeez Outta control

Smooth : medium blue base pink with a faint linear holo effect 
Teeez Smooth

Teeez Smooth

Teeez Smooth

Cool : medium blue holo with a subtle linear effect (stronger than Smooth)
Teeez Cool

Teeez Cool

Teeez Cool

Overall :
I really love these, of course they hold a special place  in my heart because they were a gift from a friend but they have such a stunning formula! I can't wait to show you Outta Control, the strongest linear holo of all 3.
You have read this articleblue / Holographic / pink / Teeez with the title Pink Wednesday : Teeez Smooth... & Cool. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/06/pink-wednesday-teeez-smooth-cool.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Comments "Pink Wednesday : Teeez Smooth... & Cool"

Post a Comment