The Nailasaurus Has A Book For Its Face

Exam revision procrastination has reached an all time high today and I decided to create a Facebook page for The Nailasaurus. I was going to make one after my exams anyway but I needed a distraction today. You can click here or on the Facebook button in the sidebar to visit and 'Like' the page.

There's some really good music surfacing at the moment so I thought I'd share some of my new favourites with you. These are the songs I've been playing on a loop since yesterday.
Paramore - Monster
Nicola Roberts - Beat of My Drum
Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar

Quite an eclectic mix there but some really good tunes. Have a listen if you've got time today


Plate: Bundle Monster BM203
Base Colour: Rimmel I ♥ Lasting Finish - Go Cobalt
Stamp Colour: GOSH Metallic Blue
Gems from eBay (Seller)
Top Coat of NYC


What's your favourite song of the moment? 

You have read this articleblue / bm210 / Bundle Monster 2.0 / gosh / green / Rimmel / Stamping with the title The Nailasaurus Has A Book For Its Face. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/06/the-nailasaurus-has-book-for-its-face.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, June 5, 2011

Comments "The Nailasaurus Has A Book For Its Face"

Post a Comment