Zoya Maya

I picked up Zoya Maya a couple weeks ago at Trade Secrets. The one in my area has limited selection with a million pale pinks, so it was nice to visit a location with a little selection. IRL, this is a pinkish coral colour, but it photo'd more on the orange-ish/coral side. Nice and summery nonetheless, so it was my last mani.



After two coats, stamped fauxnad IP SdP D-09 using Konad black special polish. Then used dotting polish pen thingy to add a couple of dots. Here's what it looked like.



Here's mani in progress; Zoya Maya two coats.



Stamping in progress; this is before topcoat.



Here's the pen I used. I have a bunch of these and love them!



I hope you are having a great weekend! Please take a chance to check out my giveaway here...it ends June 19th!

Thx for looking!
You have read this articlecoral / Fauxnad / Konad / SdP / SdP D-09 / zoya with the title Zoya Maya. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/06/zoya-maya.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, June 11, 2011

Comments "Zoya Maya"

Post a Comment