Dior 987 Prune Smoking / Smoky Plum Swatches and Review

I don't know why that is but I've been in a vampy kick lately, I tried to make myself wear different shades but with no success... Dior Smoky Plum is perfect that way, you can hardly get any more vampy!




Smoky Plum is a blackened plum creme, leaning brown. Just like every other Dior creme, it has the silver sparse micro shimmer. Formula was a stunner, almost a one coater and the polish litteraly applied itself. On the other side, I didn't find it very shinny but since I always wear topcoat anyway, that's not a major issue ;-)





Overall :
Smoky Plum is a dark and rich vampy shade, not exactly what I'd expect for a plum but so pigmented and easy to work with that I love it anyway.



*this product was provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration*
You have read this articlecreme / dior / plum / review / vampy with the title Dior 987 Prune Smoking / Smoky Plum Swatches and Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/07/dior-987-prune-smoking-smoky-plum.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, July 31, 2011

Comments "Dior 987 Prune Smoking / Smoky Plum Swatches and Review"

Post a Comment