#FF : Enigma

This week for Franken Friday, I decided to experiment a little bit on topcoats. I wanted to try and create a shimmer multichrome topcoat but not any shimmer, a Clarins 230 alike shimmer. I must say that I'm very happy with the result even if my shimmer particles are smaller than those in 230. The base color is completely clear and doesn't interfeer at all with the polish underneath.
Please bear with the huge amount of pictures in this post ;-)

I applied one coat of Enigma over my current mani OPI Bastille My Heart.
First here's what Bastille My Heart looks like alone :


And now here's Enigma :
















Well... That was pic heavy pfewww...
What do you think?
You have read this articleeffect topcoat / franken / multichrome / shimmer with the title #FF : Enigma. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/07/ff-enigma.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, July 29, 2011

Comments "#FF : Enigma"

Post a Comment