#FF : Sahara

Today I really wanted to share with you the franken I hesitated to post last week, the glitter had gotten the best of me but after a week of dark colors, a subtle taupe was a nice change.
Sahara is a very light almost nude taupe with a strong pink shimmer and lots of small, irregularly shaped, silver flecks.
This is two coats without topcoat :

Sahara franken

Sahara franken

Sahara franken

Sahara franken

Sahara franken


Here's the recipe for Sahara :
1/2 Essence Princesses Rule
1/2 Essence Most Wanted
+ a few drops of white (I used about 6 drops)


I just love Essence Princesses Rule, it's a quite boring sheer french mani pink on its own but once mixed wih another color, it's amaaaaazing!
I might soon franken it again in a blue or green base...

That's it for today, I hope you liked Sahara and I wish you all the best weekend!
You have read this articlefranken / shimmer / taupe with the title #FF : Sahara. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/07/ff-sahara.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, July 8, 2011

Comments "#FF : Sahara"

Post a Comment