#FF : White Swan

This week's franken is a bit special. Earlier this week I was tweeting with Jeanette from the-swatchaholic and Adina, the creator of A England and one thing leading to another I decided I'd post a white holo franken called Unicorn's Breath.

One thing you should know about holo pigments is that they are silver and frankening a true white linear holo would be extremely difficult. No matter what you do, your white will turn grey...
So today I decided to franken a scattered holo to keep the base color as white as possible. That's why I didn't call it Unicorn's Breath, I'll use that name if I manage to get it linear.
Apart from clear and white polish, I used some loose holographic spectraflair pigment but the coarse 35 microns grade in order to interfer as little as possible with the base color.
Unfortunately, there's been zero sun lately so here's White Swan under my OTT light, way less holo than in sunlight :'(





You have read this articlefranken / Holographic / white with the title #FF : White Swan. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/07/ff-white-swan.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, July 15, 2011

Comments "#FF : White Swan"

Post a Comment