Gradient Nails!!

Good morning! Today I read on an friend's FB status: "When was the last time you did something for the first time." And I thought "now". Since my nails had grown long and though I am dying to try out one of the full nail designs from BM, I thought they might still fall short. So I decided  to try out gradient nails that I have seen on you tube and other blogs.
I used three colours in different shades of pink and one in magenta; applied using a piece of makeup sponge.
Started dabbing the lightest pink on one third of my nail and followed the same with darker ones. The third pink though I had to dab twice as it wasn't opaque enough. Lastly followed by magenta.
Finally I stamped the ring and thumb with butterfly on BM 222 in Konad special black and topped it of with a glitter top coat. Though this is my first trial using the sponge technique and I was very skeptical that it wouldn't come out neat...I must say I am quite happy with the result. What do you think?


Do leave your feedback and comments.
You have read this articlebm222 / Butterfly / Gradient nail / Nail Art / pink with the title Gradient Nails!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/07/gradient-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Comments "Gradient Nails!!"

Post a Comment