NOTD: Leopard Ice Cream Mani

I know that my last leopard mani was only done a couple of weeks ago but I guess leopard print has become a sort of go to mani when I'm slightly uninspired. It's easy to do and rarely gets messy.

To do the gradient, I used some pastel colours for this one which remind me of ice creams, especially since they are named after ice creams as well, (Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, Barry M Lemon Ice Cream and OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender) and then used pink for the leopard spots (Color Club In Bloom).




You have read this articleBarry M / color club / leopard / OPI with the title NOTD: Leopard Ice Cream Mani. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/07/notd-leopard-ice-cream-mani.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Comments "NOTD: Leopard Ice Cream Mani"

Post a Comment