OPI Miss Universe Collection Swatches and Review

Pageant-pretty nail lacquers in the new Miss Universe by OPI promotion give fingers and toes added glitz and glamour. Featuring four shades packed with shimmer and sparkle, these limited edition colors capture the energy of the 2011 MISS UNIVERSE® competition, to be held September 12, 2011, in São Paulo, Brazil.
With shades ranging from berry and golden pink to electric blue and glittery silver, Miss Universe by OPI provides high-shine lacquers, including:


Congeniality is My Middle Name And berry-wine shimmer is what I do best!
I wasn't really sure about this polish in the bottle but on the nail it's very complimenting. So deep and sparkly! The shimmer is gorgeous and formula amazing... This was two coats without topcoat.



It’s MY Year It’s about time for this champagne-rose to shine!
Not my type of color at all... At least that's what I thought from swatches but once on the nail it really grew on me. The gold flash shimmer is very intense and summery. Being a white gold kind of girl, I really wish they'd make a silver version of it... Maybe with a red base... Or a forest green... That would be original!
This was 3 coats, no topcoat either. And before you ask, this is almost identical to OPI Rally Pretty Pink in the bottle but more cool toned on the nail.



Crown Me Already! A sassy silver sparkle that knows what it’s worth.
Ah... Glitters... I really love them but maybe not as a full mani.  Accents or layerings, that I can do! This is 3 thin coats over a silver foil. I'll have to think of a nice combo to post very soon. My to-do list is getting bigger everyday.



Swimsuit…Nailed It! An itsy bitsy teenie weenie vibrant shiny-blue bikini.
Ok, I must confess I kept the best for last! I love this foil superman blue so much more than I could express! It's so rich and vibrant.. The formula is amazing too, almost a one coater. If you love blue, there can be no hesitation you need this one.





Overall :
It's a small but great collection and considering the formula, I see no reason why you shouldn't get them if you like the colors.



*these products were purchased by me*
You have read this articleFoil / glitter / Grey / OPI / pink / purple / review / shimmer / Silver with the title OPI Miss Universe Collection Swatches and Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/07/opi-miss-universe-collection-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Comments "OPI Miss Universe Collection Swatches and Review"

Post a Comment