This Mani Has Gone to the Dogs!

How weird is it my new Big plates from Shirley finally arrived (stupid Canada Post mail strike!) and the first image I wanted to try out was the paw print plate! As soon as I seen it, I knew that my next mani would be themed around it and here's what I came up with.



Base coats are Misa Blush Hour with China Glaze Liquid Leather as accent.



Stamped using Konad black and white special polishes.



Images plates used were T28 (for dog faces) HB48 (for dog bones), HB014 (for two dog paws on pinky), SdP D-08 (for dog paw trail on thumb) and Big SdP D (for full nail of paws).



Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleBig SdP D / china glaze / Fauxnad / HB14 / HB48 / Konad / misa / SdP / SdP D-08 / skittles / T28 with the title This Mani Has Gone to the Dogs!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/07/this-mani-has-gone-to-dogs.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, July 16, 2011

Comments "This Mani Has Gone to the Dogs!"

Post a Comment