Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too!

Last night when I was looking through my image plates trying to come up with a mani, I seen that there's a few of the Winnie the Pool characters so decided to do a Winnie the Pooh themed mani. Here's what I came up with:



Unfortunately, there's no Owl or Rabbit (that I could find anyway!) so I took a little bit of artistic liberty and inserted another owl image that I had. LOL!



Base polishes used (starting thumb going clockwise) are CND Girlie Pink, Color Club Explosive, Orly Cashmere Cardigan, OPI Osaka-to-me Orange and Petite Color Fever Vintage Gray. They are all two coats, except CC Explosive, which was three.




Explosive dried a little dark and I was hoping that it would be lighter like the colour in the bottle, but it was the closest to what I thought Pooh looked like with the polishes in my stash (and because as I'm no frankener!)

Then added images, using Konad black special polish. Image plates used were all SdP: D-07, C-02, A-11, B-18 and A-02. Here's mani in progress.



And because my stamping was off (as usual!) and didn't quite get every image centred well, I added a few dots to try to mask this...and to add a little bit of interest. Used a dotting tool; dot colours are CND Anchor Blue, CND Raspberry Parfait, Konad red special polish and LA Girls Disco Brites Can U Dig it.




Sorry there's so many pictures...I had a hard time getting good images without getting glare and had difficulty in getting the whole image to focus..... I'm no photographer either! lol!



Thanks for looking!!
You have read this articleCND / color club / Fauxnad / Konad / OPI / orly / Petite Color Fever / SdP / SdP A-11 / SdP B-18 / SdP C-02 / SdP D-07 / skittles with the title Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/07/winnie-pooh-and-tigger-too.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, July 7, 2011

Comments "Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too!"

Post a Comment