Accessories Haul & New Haircut

This isn't a nail related post (sorry) but I just needed to share my new haircut and as a consequence of this, a recent accessories haul (pic heavy) :)

Most of you probably wouldn't know this about me but I've recently cut my long, mid-back length hair into a very short boyish cut. Since I was a little girl, I've always had very long hair, so I was really scared that it wouldn't suit me or that it was going to turn out crazy and then what? I would have to wear a hat until it grew out...Lol!
Anyway, I'm really happy with it. I can't believe I didn't do it sooner. It's waaaay easier to wash, blow dry and style. However, as a result of the haircut, I look about 16 and because I'm only 5"3", my friends say I look like a little teenage girl. Better than looking like a teenage boy which I did the other day when I wore a tracksuit and trainers. Here is what is looks like:



So...because I don't want to look like a boy, I've recently been on a rampage slowly stocking up on girly accessories (I don't wear skirts or heels very often so that doesn't really help either).
I never really wore accessories when I had long hair apart from a pair of studs every now and then, so roll on the chandelier earrings, costume rings, layered medallion necklaces and girly hair clips! Here are a few things I bought:

Bows are from Claire's, other hair clips from Primark and from a stall seller in Brighton. Bracelets are from Topshop as is the Turquoise ring with red rhinestones. Butterfly ring is from Select, pink & white vintage ring is from Primark and the smaller turquoise ring my mum brought me back from Thailand.



Earrings are also a mixture of high street shops and Camden Town market stalls.

Horn necklace is from a thrift market, owl and bug from Primark and the layered keys necklace I put together with a pearl necklace my grandmother gave me, some keyring stones and charms and the larger key is also from Primark.


You have read this articlehaul with the title Accessories Haul & New Haircut. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/08/accessories-haul-new-haircut.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Comments "Accessories Haul & New Haircut"

Post a Comment