Barry M - Lime Green


I've had this bottle of polish for about 4-5 years, and it's still exactly the same consistency as when I bought it.  It's almost impossible to photograph though, no matter where I went to try and take a picture, nothing came out looking exactly like the polish. I finally got some which are 98% accurate.

It's very sheer but goes on really nicely. This is two coats, and there's still some VNL, so you'd probably need three or maybe four. It has a glossy jelly finish.


It's quite yellowy for a Lime Green and probably not everyone's cup of tea, but I like it. The brighter the better! 

You have read this articleBarry M / green / jelly / swatch with the title Barry M - Lime Green. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/08/barry-m-lime-green.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, August 25, 2011

Comments "Barry M - Lime Green"

Post a Comment