#FF : Dusk

Dusk is one of my first frankens. I've been wanting to post it for quite some time but one thing lead to another and by the time I finally made up my mind, I couldn't  put my hand on it somehow.

Dusk is a pink / green duochrome shimmer in a black base. Well I should say that it was pink / green but the pink appears purple with the black base. I love Dusk so much anyway, it's really special to me because I frankened it thinking about one of my friends and I know that she's been waiting on this swatch for ages. *inserts hug here*






That's it for today, I hope you liked this post and just like every Franken Friday, I wish you all a nice weekend!

You have read this articleblack / duochrome / franken / shimmer with the title #FF : Dusk. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/08/ff-dusk.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, August 26, 2011

Comments "#FF : Dusk"

Post a Comment