Flowery Half Moon Mani

Hello everyone. It's Wednesday but I don't have something pink today...sorry! I will dip back into the pink stash soon :-) However, taking yesterdays Color Club Best Dressed list mani, I decided to create some half moons as I hadn't done this in a very long time. In fact, my first ever post in this blog was a violet and purple half moon mani!!

I swapped the colours around on the ring finger to create a bit of a change and added some blue sticker flowers because although half moon manis are awesome, it looked too "naked" without them!

                          



You have read this articleblue / flowers / Half Moon Mani / nude with the title Flowery Half Moon Mani. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/08/flowery-half-moon-mani.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Comments "Flowery Half Moon Mani"

Post a Comment