August Haul

Wow! I feel a bit silly and crappy now. Why, you wonder? Well, I got all these goodies in the post yesterday, I thought I'd "spoil" myself... yay for that... I was really happy with my mini haul and couldn't wait to try them, etc! But then I saw Rebecca's August haul last night and my inner dandy little flower withered! Lol!
Her haul was a.m.a.z.i.n.g. I wish I could buy that much polish (in sale or not). I'm jealous Rebecca :-). If I bought all those lovely goodies I would roll around in them naked, Lol!

Anyway, here is what I got in the post. Can't wait to try all these pretties:


Illamasqua Purity, Butter London Victoriana, Milani Hi-Res

Cappuccino, Coffee Addict, Golden Nightmare, Cobalt

Holo Chrome, Chunky Holo Purple, Blue Eyed Girl, Chunky Holo Black
You have read this articlehaul with the title August Haul. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/august-haul.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, September 2, 2011

Comments "August Haul"

Post a Comment