Dior Rose Boa / Pink Boa Swatches and Review

"Sheer Pink"... That's not a combination I'm particularly fond of but I've had Dior Pink Boa for a couple of months now and it's high time I reviewed it.



Dior Pink Boa is a transluscent yet beautiful candy pink "faux-creme". Surprisingly, it built up to an almost perfectly even opaque finish in 3 coats. If you'd rather use it for a French mani, it will give your nails a nice pink tint. I also found that the "Dior" secret, silver, sparse, shimmer, was much more obvious here than on some of their latests shades, like Saint Tropez for example.






Overall :
Now this is something I didn't think I could have guessed from the look of it in the bottle but I'm in loooove with Pink Boa, so feminine and delicate...The perfect shade to pick when you need a break from color.

What do you think? Do you love/wear pink nail polish?



*this product was provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration*
You have read this articlecreme / dior / pink / review / sheer with the title Dior Rose Boa / Pink Boa Swatches and Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/dior-rose-boa-pink-boa-swatches-and.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, September 12, 2011

Comments "Dior Rose Boa / Pink Boa Swatches and Review"

Post a Comment