Fall Leaf Nails

Have the leaves started turning in your area yet? Just this past week or so, they started to turn where I live. So fall was the inspiration for this mani.



A little different eh?

Started with a base of Orly Iron Butterfly, which was from their Matte Metallic collex. This is one coat....I was just too tired to do a second as it was 1 am when I was doing this mani, which is around my usual time for finally getting time in my day (or night?) to do them lately.


Stamped using CND chrome polishes in Copper, Silver and Gold. All of these chromes work really well for stamping.



I really liked this combination of using a matte base with the chrome polishes and have already thought of a few different manis that I could recycle this look, using other plates and themes.



Used fauxnad image plates T41, D03 (not chez d plates, another D series), fauxnad m56 (Canada flag image but just used the maple leaf portion) and SdP D-14.


Unfortunately, matte polishes tend to chip. By 10 am the next morning, I already had chips and lots of tip wear so this mani was short lived.


Hope you have a fantastic weekend. Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleCND / fall / Fauxnad / fauxnad D03 / fauxnad m56 / Grey / matte / orly / SdP D-14 / T41 with the title Fall Leaf Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/fall-leaf-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, September 23, 2011

Comments "Fall Leaf Nails"

Post a Comment