#FF : Tannin


Fall is finally kicking in and what better occasion to show you a dark creme for once. I believe Tannin is the first creme nail polish I'm posting for Franken Friday, we've had holos, shimmers, duochromes, glitters, effect topcoats, flakies, etc but no cremes so far.


Tannin is a cool toned, dark, brown with a strong green hue. I sarted with brown and kept adding black and green until I was satisfied with the result and I must say that it's beyond my expectations, I just love it.




All things considered, creme is, by far, the most popular finish in the world. What's yours?
You have read this articlebrown / creme / franken with the title #FF : Tannin. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/ff-tannin.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, September 16, 2011

Comments "#FF : Tannin"

Post a Comment