Funky Retro Nails

This mani was done about a month ago while I was on vacation. While I have some new manis to show you, I forgot my camera cord so I thought, no time like now to pull this from the archives!



Base is WetnWild Copa stamped using Konad special white polish, IP SdP B-19. Here's mani in progress.

Two coats of Copa.



Stamped.



Then added a few random dots.



I did this mani realllllyyy late at night while I was away on vacation and unfortunately don't have access to good lighting. The 'better' lighting pix were taken the next day outside.



Do you take polishes with you when you go away on holidays or away for the weekend? My family thinks I over do it....I take three bags....one of stamping polishes including a selection of image plates, one of stripers, treatments and accessories (ie base, topcoat, remover, thinner, stampers etc) and another of random polish colours and polishes for topcoats in case I want to add a little sparkle or something. Of course, its not like my recent holidays or my weekends away have been out of country when I really had to worry about space limitations or packing light. I think if I had a week abroad planned, I'd try out those Sally Hansen Salon Effects strips. I never plan out my manis so like to have selection of plates and polishes...but it is kinda silly when you think about how much I take along for the number of times I actually change my manis! But I like to have options! I liken it to taking 20 shirts with you on your 7 day vacation....just to have selection....at least that's what I do anyway!


Hope you had a great weekend....a long weekend if you are in Canada or US...and didn't have to work it!

Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleFauxnad / Konad / orange / SdP / SdP B-19 with the title Funky Retro Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/funky-retro-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Comments "Funky Retro Nails"

Post a Comment