Illamasqua Kink - Swatches



Hello! Here's a polish from last week's mini haul, Kink by Illamasqua, from 2011's Theatre of The Nameless collection. I wish I could have got all the polishes from the collection, but I could only afford one (£13.50 a bottle!) I decided on Kink, because I thought it was a nice shade for autumn/winter.




Kink is a deep racing green. The formula was quite thick, but 2-3 coats were still needed to even it out. In the pictures I'm wearing two coats, no top coat. The special thing about these polishes is they have a rubber-look finish. I was sceptical at first but it does actually look pretty rubber-like! 


Above - sunlight, Below - shade.


Overall I was quite happy with this polish, it's different and I like this particular shade of green. Anybody else own any polishes from this collection?

You have read this articlegreen / illamasqua / Rubber / swatch with the title Illamasqua Kink - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/illamasqua-kink-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, September 23, 2011

Comments "Illamasqua Kink - Swatches"

Post a Comment