"Les Jeans" de Chanel Swatches and Review


This year's limited-edition trio pack created in celebration of Fashion's Night Out, consists of denim-inspired nail shades : Blue Rebel, Blue Boy and Coco Blue.

Blue Rebel, the darkest lacquer, recalls the inky dye used to create dark-wash jeans — an iconic fashion staple and an essential part of every modern woman's wardrobe.

Blue Boy, the deep, rich blue of denim is captured in this trend-defining hue, to make fingernails reflect the fashionable and quintessential cool of jeans and heels.

Coco Blue is the ultimate in relaxed sophistication. This muted blue tone can be worn with the same effortlessness as a favorite pair of softly faded jeans.




 


Blue Rebel is a beautiful dark, muted blue with hints of grey. Formula was really surprising, I didn't expect it to be this sheer on the first coat but the second one built up opacity perfectly, a dream to apply.





Blue Bloy has the exact same formula as Blue Rebel. Let me say right now how much I love this polish. The perfect shade of medium greyed out blue, with a touch of dustiness and tiny hint of purple, sigh...






Coco Blue is the one I was the most curious about. At first, I didn't expect it to be a shimmer from the rare infos that managed to sneak out on the internet and I must say that I think I would have prefered a creme. You probably know that pastels, in this case baby blue, usually have terrible formulas. Well, Coco Blue isn't perfect but it is manageable... If you make sure to use thin coats. I'm not sure I love it on me, I think it's too warm for my skintone but it is a nice shade anyway. This is 2 coats here.








Overall :
Although I absolutely love Blue Rebel and mainly Blue Boy, I'm not sure this year's FNO trio could reach an Iconic status like some of its predecessors... And of course, the price tag, especially since the increase, is a critera that shoud be taken in consideration, probaby making the collection a huge pass for a majority of nail polish lovers.

What do you think? Did you get Les Jeans, or any of them? Are you looking for dupes?



*these products were purchased by me*
You have read this articleblue / Chanel / creme / review / shimmer with the title "Les Jeans" de Chanel Swatches and Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/jeans-de-chanel-swatches-and-review.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Comments ""Les Jeans" de Chanel Swatches and Review"

Post a Comment